Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.402 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,258 Дин. (₨44,402) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)