Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.442 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,516 Дин. (₨42,670) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)