Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,163 Дин. (₨51,279) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)