Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.448 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,196 Дин. (₨44,320) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)