Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.404 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,763 Дин. (₨41,132) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)