Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01248 RSD / UZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 40,478 Дин. (3,242,533 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)