Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02536 RSD / UZS *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,898 Дин. (1,652,368 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (36 minutes ago)