Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01292 RSD / UZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 36,638 Дин. (2,836,103 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (44 minutes ago)