Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,027 Дин. (¥111,772) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)