Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 191% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 218,111 Дин. (¥239,646) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)