Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.276 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,791 Дин. (28,020 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)