Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.151 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,622 Дин. (30,659 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)