Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.122 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,648 Дин. (32,878 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)