Cost of living comparison between Knoxville, Tennessee, United States and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.590 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 184% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 230,832 Дин. ($1,997) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)