Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.965 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,231 Дин. (RM4,284) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)