Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.345 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,177 Дин. (RM4,032) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)