Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,673 Дин. (24,226 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)