Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,034 Дин. (Shilling60,458) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)