Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.020 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,153 Дин. (Shilling85,416) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)