Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,505 Дин. (Shilling91,474) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)