Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.013 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,171 Дин. (Shilling89,002) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)