Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08537 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,109 Дин. (891,521 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)