Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09838 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,159 Дин. (1,028,297 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)