Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09694 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,658 Дин. (1,079,625 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)