Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06392 RSD / CDF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 156,188 Дин. (2,443,665 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (41 minutes ago)