Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06411 RSD / CDF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,445 Дин. (2,237,633 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)