Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.820 RSD / XCD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 139,191 Дин. (EC$3,680) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)