Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11932 RSD / RWF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,196 Дин. (797,822 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)