Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,538 Дин. (Taka 59,457) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)