Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.425 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,163 Дин. (5,579 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)