Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.855 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,732 Дин. (5,318 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)