Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.897 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,650 Дин. (5,382 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)