Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.675 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 45,672 Дин. (12,427₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (42 minutes ago)