Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.613 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,645 Дин. (6,083 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)