Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.897 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,017 Дин. (5,691 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)