Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.191 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 20,220 Дин. (9,229 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)