Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 19,214 Дин. (3,620 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)