Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.189 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,816 Дин. (26,415 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)