Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.931 RSD / SDG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,213 Дин. (3,637 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)