Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.277 RSD / SDG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,068 Дин. (3,505 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)