Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.631 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,249 Дин. (31,190₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)