Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.198 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 45,798 Дин. (10,910₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)