Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00245 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,739 Дин. (﷼ 24,370,755) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)