Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,651 Дин. (﷼ 24,481,857) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)