Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,371 Дин. (﷼ 26,645,966) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)