Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,963 Дин. (руб 41,436) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)