Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39057 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,259 Дин. (261,819 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)