Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40035 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,076 Дин. (262,460 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)