Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.048 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,759 Дин. (2,640TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)