Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 448%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17998 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 169% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 193,963 Дин. (1,077,705 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)