Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 450%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18046 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 216,807 Дин. (1,201,438 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)