Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 454%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18037 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 170% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 210,905 Дин. (1,169,323 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)