Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.949 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,256 Дин. (¥111,908) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)