Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 893 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.928 RSD / NPR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,732 Дин. (₨ 92,351) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)