Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 939 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 RSD / NPR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,615 Дин. (₨ 79,367) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)