Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 950 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 RSD / NPR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,970 Дин. (₨ 90,647) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)