Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 839 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 RSD / NPR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,113 Дин. (₨ 119,198) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)