Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.893 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,126 Дин. (€871) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)