Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.366 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,638 Дин. (€994) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)