Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.105 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,526 Дин. (€1,003) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)