Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.376 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,281 Дин. (7,498元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)