Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.092 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,719 Дин. (元7,601) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)