Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.812 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,549 Дин. (元7,308) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)