Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.596 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 156,521 Дин. (元9,431) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (43 minutes ago)