Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.486 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 170,898 Дин. (14,878 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)