Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.471 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 174,664 Дин. (15,227 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)