Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.944 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 144% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,599 Дин. (€1,281) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)