Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.170 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 186,937 Дин. (€1,530) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)