Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.736 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,809 Дин. (€1,221) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)