Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.585 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,984 Дин. (20,933 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)