Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.652 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,023 Дин. (22,790 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)