Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.537 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 76% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,902 Дин. (29,072 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)