Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.561 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 77% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,417 Дин. (31,443 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)