Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.631 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,204 Дин. (21,204 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)