Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.509 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,508 Дин. (₨81,834) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)