Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.401 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,115 Дин. (₨77,907) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (18 minutes ago)