Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.451 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,590 Дин. (₨80,334) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)