Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08555 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,519 Дин. (800,960 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (33 minutes ago)