Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09570 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,230 Дин. (859,227 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)