Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09896 RSD / IQD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,130 Дин. (769,313 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)