Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,631 Дин. (59,826 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)