Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,675 Дин. (﷼ 32,675,225) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)