Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 74,701 Дин. (﷼ 30,572,350) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)