Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17931 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,568 Дин. (560,860 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)