Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18150 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,592 Дин. (543,208 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)