Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39858 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,790 Дин. (220,256 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)