Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.379 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,110 Дин. (33,183 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)