Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.747 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,569 Дин. (26,042 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)