Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.376 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,567 Дин. (27,714 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)