Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 RSD / TWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,098 Дин. (24,838 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 97,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)