Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36297 RSD / NGN *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,784 Дин. (200,520 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)