Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 179,317 Дин. (¥174,216) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)