Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 175,627 Дин. (¥173,962) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)