Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.572 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,657 Дин. (RM3,282) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)