Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.387 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,096 Дин. (RM3,825) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)