Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.058 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,497 Дин. (RM3,969) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)