Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.043 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,283 Дин. (RM3,589) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)