Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02885 RSD / KHR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,378 Дин. (2,751,371 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)