Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03169 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 68% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,706 Дин. (4,313,311 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)