Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,251 Дин. (3,254,448 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)