Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02802 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,991 Дин. (3,639,911 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (31 minutes ago)