Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,986 Дин. (3,945,346 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)