Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02736 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,562 Дин. (3,675,055 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)