Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02752 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,121 Дин. (3,275,185 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)