Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02619 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,212 Дин. (3,176,763 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)