Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02587 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,649 Дин. (3,194,771 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)