Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 80,993 Дин. (19,131₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)